This Poulan Pro chainsaw is equipped to tackle huge jobs since its engine can give that extra power required for any task. The OxyPower engine it has is economical because it can consume less fuel of up to 20% and produces low emissions of up to 70%. It has an EPS system, an anti-vibration handle, Super Clean air filtration system, automatic chain oiler, and a professional style chain brake. The 16in. bar it has can tackle any tough and brutal backyard cleanup or project.
1. I6in. low kick bar
2. Chainsaw type – Gas
3. 40 cc cylinder displacement
4. Easy-to-grip handle
5. 40cc, 2 stroke engine
6. Advanced filtering system
7. A steel bar and chain
8. A reduced vibration handle
9. Automatic, gear driven oiler
10. Oxypower engine
11. Spring assist purge bulb and pull cord
Review of the features
1. This chainsaw uses an Oxypower 40cc 2-stroke engine which produces more power by using less fuel and generates fewer emissions.
2. The SuperClean air filtration system extends the life of the engine because of the clean air it provides, and its user won’t be required to change and replace the chainsaw filters frequently like other gas chainsaws.
3. The spring assisted recoil starter makes it easy to start the Poulan Pro chainsaw and the purge bulb primes the fuel supply before the chainsaw starts.
4. It weighs only 13lbs making it super lightweight and easy to handle. This is 1 of the lightest gas chainsaws on the market currently.
5. The grip handles are soft making this chainsaw comfortable to use since they are well positioned.
6. It requires less effort to use and its vibrations are hardly noticeable.
It has an advanced anti-vibration system that provides the utmost comfort while minimizing grip vibrations to reduce fatigue.
7. This machine can automatically lubricate chain and bar which helps in reducing wear while minimizing maintenance.
8. Poulan Pro PR4016 has a window where the user can be able to see the oil level while working.
9. The combined user-friendly stop control and choke assist in reducing the chances of engine flooding which allows faster starting making this chainsaw greatly reliable.
10. Poulan PRO PR4016 has side-adjust chain tension which provides easy adjustments.
11. Has a 2-cycle oil bottle.
12. The onboard tool holder ensures the screwdriver and the wrench (scrench) are just nearby.
13. This chainsaw RPM is 8,500 max.
14. The chain tensioning wrench has an innovative storage position that is clipped into the back of the rear handle, making it accessible conveniently.
1. Has an onboard scrench
2. Effortless pull starting system
3. A super clean air filter system
4. Oxypower engine which uses less fuel and reduces emissions
5. Automatic oiler system
This Poulan Pro PR4016 is a perfect machine when it comes to cutting firewood, trimming tree limbs, felling small trees and more backyard duties. It’s very affordable and environmentally friendly. Poulans ergonomic design it has makes it comfortable to use and the anti-vibration system it has reduces fatigue when its user is intending to work on long hours.
Why won’t my Poulan Pro PR 4016 start?
There are a few witticisms around the net about Poulan Pro Gas Chainsaws making you a Pulling Pro and most of the time it turns out that chainsaws won’t start because they need a little TLC. This video explains it perfectly.